If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact us through the following methods:
- How we collect and use your personal information;
- How we share, transfer, and disclose your personal information;
- How we protect your personal information;
- Your rights;
- How we handle children's personal information;
- How your personal information is transferred globally;
- The storage period of your personal information;
- How this Policy is updated;
- How to contact us.
This Policy is closely related to the BOYA services you use and the various business functions included in such services (collectively referred to as "our products and/or services"). We hope that you carefully read and understand the contents of this Policy before using our products and/or services. We try our best to use concise and clear language to explain the related terms in this Policy so that you can better understand it. We highly value maintaining and protecting the personal information of our users.
This Policy applies to all products and services provided by BOYA. Your use of our products and services means that you have agreed to our collection, use, storage, and disclosure of your relevant information in accordance with this Policy, as well as to the control and protection measures we provide to you.
【How We Collect andUse Your Personal Information】
(1) Using BOYA Products or Services
When you use BOYA products or services, in order to ensure the normal implementation of BOYA product and service functions, you may need to provide us with the following information: the geographic location information of your device, device configuration information, etc. We may also collect your product usage logs, IP addresses that access our products or services, time information, and other information. If you refuse to provide this type of information, we will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services, but it will not affect your use of other functions of BOYA products and services.
(2) Improving Our Service Quality
To improve your service experience and improve service quality, or to prevent risks, or to recommend better or more suitable services to you, we will collect information you provide when contacting our customer service team, information you send us when participating in surveys, as well as information about the types and methods of services you use and your operations when using services.
(3) Providing information and advertisements that interest you
Unless prohibited by applicable laws, we may provide you with information or advertisements that you may be interested in through the contact information you provide. If you do not wish to receive such information, you can unsubscribe through the provided means in the information.
(4) Developing data analysis and research, improving our products or services
We may invite you to join BOYA's product improvement program to help us design new products, new services, or improve our existing products and services. If you agree, we may collect the following information from you for analysis and research on products or services: your diagnostic data and usage data, device identification number, device attribute information, and account information.
(5) Maintaining national, public interests, and your own and others' interests
You are fully aware that we have the right to collect and use your personal information without your authorization in the following situations:
- Related to national security and defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and significant public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- Necessary to protect your or other individuals' vital legal interests, but difficult to obtain your personal consent;
- The collected personal information is publicly disclosed by you;
- Collected from legally disclosed information such as legal news reports and government information disclosure channels;
- Required to sign a contract at your request;
- Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products and/or services, such as discovering and dealing with the faults of products and/or services;
- Necessary for legal news reporting;
- Necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistics or academic research based on public interests, and to de-identify personal information contained in the results when providing the results to the public;
- Related to our fulfilment of legal obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
Your personal information may contain sensitive information, such as your race, religion, personal health status, sexual orientation, etc. When using our products or services, you may upload or publish such sensitive information on public channels. Please handle this type of personal sensitive information with caution.
The above information you provide will continue to be authorized for use during your use of BOYA products and services. We will stop using and delete the above information when you cancel your account. If there are requirements for information retention in accordance with laws and regulations, we will comply with them.
When we use information collected for specific purposes for other purposes, we will obtain your consent in advance.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies typically contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can verify your identity information, ensure the security of data and services, store your preferences or other necessary data, and provide you with better products and services.
(2) Cookie-related Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may also use website beacons and pixel tags, as well as other similar technologies on our website. For example, the emails we send to you may contain click-through URLs that link to our website. If you click on such a link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. Website beacons are typically transparent images embedded in websites or emails. Through pixel tags in emails, we can determine whether the email has been opened. If you do not wish to have your activity tracked in this way, please do not click on the images or text links in emails or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
【How We Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Information】
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization, or individual outside of DVPL affiliated companies, except for the following situations:
- Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- Sharing with external parties as required by law or regulation, or as mandated by government regulatory agencies.
We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners who support our business globally, including providing technical infrastructure services, transaction and communication services (such as payment, logistics, SMS, email services, etc.), analyzing how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys, among other things.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- obtaining your explicit consent;
- Based on legal disclosure: In the event of mandatory requirements by laws, legal procedures, litigation or government supervisory departments, we may publicly disclose your personal information.
【How we protectyour personal information】
(1) We have implemented security measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide us with, to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
(3) The internet is not an entirely secure environment, and email, instant messaging, and communication with other BOYA users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to send personal information through these means. Please use complex passwords to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The internet environment is not entirely secure, but we will do our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical, or managerial security measures are breached, resulting in unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information, and causing damage to your lawful rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibilities.
(5) In the event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you to take precautions and reduce risks, remedial measures for you, and other related information in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. We will inform you of the relevant circumstances of the incident through email, letter, telephone, push notification, and other means. If it is difficult to notify the individuals affected one by one, we will release a public announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents to regulatory authorities in accordance with their requirements.
In accordance with relevant Indian laws, regulations, standards, and the practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee your rights to exercise the following with regard to your personal information:
(1) Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations. If you want to exercise your data access right, you can access your personal profile, change your password, and other related operations by visiting the relevant pages on our website or application.
If you are unable to access this personal information in the above ways, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Correction of your personal information
If you find any errors in the personal information we process about you, you have the right to request us to correct it. You can send an email to email@example.com.
(3) Deletion of your personal information
In the following circumstances, you can request us to delete your personal information:
- If our collection and use of personal information violates laws and regulations;
- If our processing of personal information violates the agreement with you;
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify entities that obtained your personal information from us to promptly delete it, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or these entities obtained your independent authorization. After you or we assist you in deleting the relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system. We will securely store your personal information and further process and isolate it until the backup can be cleared or anonymized.
（4）Response to Your Requests
For security purposes, you may need to provide a written request or other proof of your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
If you are not satisfied, you can also file a complaint or report with regulatory authorities such as the Internet, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce.
We generally do not charge fees for your reasonable requests, but we will charge a certain cost for multiple repetitive requests or requests that exceed a reasonable limit. We may reject requests that are groundless, require too much technical means (such as developing new systems or fundamentally changing current practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are impractical (such as involving information stored on backup tapes).
In the following circumstances, we will be unable to respond to your requests in accordance with legal requirements:
- Directly related to national security and defense;
- Directly related to public security, public health, or major public interests;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- There is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or are abusing your rights;
- Responding to your request would cause serious harm to your or other individuals' or organizations' legitimate rights and interests;
- It is difficult to obtain your personal authorization to protect your or other individuals' major legitimate rights and interests, such as life and property;
- Involving trade secrets;
- Directly related to our fulfillment of legal obligations.
【How do we handle children's personal information?】
Our products, websites, and services are mainly directed towards adults. Without the consent of parents or guardians, children are not allowed to create their own user accounts. For cases where we collect personal information of children with the consent of their parents, we will only use or disclose this information in compliance with applicable laws, with explicit consent from parents or guardians, or when it is necessary for protecting the children.
Although the definition of "children" may vary under different laws and customs, we consider anyone under the age of 14 as a child.
If we discover that we have collected personal information of a child without verifiable consent from their parents, we will make efforts to delete the relevant data as soon as possible
【How long is your personal information stored?】
Generally, we only keep your personal information for the shortest necessary period of time to achieve the authorized purposes, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or unless we obtain your additional authorization. After the storage period of personal information mentioned above expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal information.
- Significant changes to our service model, such as the purpose of personal information processing, types of personal information processed, and ways of using personal information;
- Significant changes to the main recipients of personal information sharing, transfer, or disclosure;
- Significant changes to your rights and ways to exercise them in personal information processing.
【How to Contact Us】
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our processing of your personal information has infringed on your legal rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to regulatory authorities such as the Cyberspace Administration, Telecommunications Administration, Public Security Bureau, or the Administration for Industry and Commerce.